DVM, Diplomate ACVO
- BS – University of Miami, General Honors
- DVM – The Ohio State University
- Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Rotating Internship – Michigan Veterinary Specialists
- Ophthalmic Pharmacokinetics and Toxicology Internship – The Biological Test Center
- Eye Care for Animals, Tustin, CA, 2006-2009
- Resident Award – Best Research Poster, ACVO conference, 2008
- Board-certified by the American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists.
After obtaining her Bachelor of Science in Marine Biology, Dr. Fife completed her doctorate in Veterinary Medicine at The Ohio State University. She then completed an internship in small animal medicine and surgery at Michigan Veterinary Specialists in Southfield, Michigan and a second internship in ophthalmic pharmacology and drug discovery in Irvine, California. Dr. Fife completed a three-year veterinary ophthalmology residency program with Eye Care for Animals, focusing on drug delivery systems to the eye. She is the recipient of the Resident Award, Best Research Poster, ACVO Conference, 2008.
Areas of Special Interest:
Canine and feline corneal disease and cataract surgery.