DVM, Diplomate ACVO
- BS – University of Findlay, 2000
- DVM – University of Florida, 2005
- Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Rotating Internship – Georgia Veterinary Specialists, 2005-2006
- Ophthalmology Internship – Veterinary Ophthalmology Services, 2006-2007
- Comparative Veterinary Ophthalmology Residency – Eye Care for Animals, 2007-2010
- Board-certified by the American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
After obtaining her Bachelor of Science in Biology and Animal Science at the University of Findlay, Dr. Treadwell earned her doctorate in Veterinary Medicine at the University of Florida. She then completed an internship in small animal medicine and surgery at Georgia Veterinary Specialists in Atlanta, Georgia and a second internship in comparative ophthalmology at Veterinary Ophthalmology Services in Nashville, Tennessee. Following two years of internship, Dr. Treadwell completed a three-year comparative ophthalmology residency program with Eye Care for Animals. She is board-certified by the American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists.
Areas of Special Interest:
Cataract Surgery, Intraocular Surgery, Blepharoplastic Procedures, and Glaucoma.