DVM, Diplomate ACVIM
- BS – University of Georgia, Athens, GA 2002
- DVM – University of Georgia, Athens, GA 2007
- Rotating Internship – The Animal Medical Center, 2007-2008
- Medical Oncology Residency – University of Florida, 2008-2011
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 2011
Following veterinary school, Dr. Parfitt completed a one-year rotating internship at The Animal Medical Center in New York. Dr. Parfitt then completed her residency in medical oncology at the University of Florida, during which she received the University of Florida’s award for the most outstanding resident seminar presentation. Dr. Parfitt’s research interests included radiation therapy and transitional cell carcinoma. She sees appointments four days a week in Matthews.
Areas of Special Interest:
Urogenital Cancer, Lymphoma, Melanoma.