DVM, Diplomate ACVO
- BA – University of Florida, High Honors, 1991
- Post-Baccalaureate studies in Microbiology, University of Florida, 1996-98
- DVM – University of Florida, 2002
- Carolina Veterinary Specialists, 2002-2003
- Iowa State University, 2003-2006
Dr. Sigle was elected as a member of Phi Beta Kappa in 1990 and she was elected a member of the Phi Zeta Veterinary Research Honor Society in 2001. Dr. Sigle has published articles on cataract surgery, uveitis and glaucoma. She frequently lectures and provides continuing education on a wide range of ophthalmic topics including glaucoma, inherited ocular diseases, uveitis, and ocular emergencies.
Areas of Special Interest:
Intraocular Surgery, Glaucoma, Ocular Manifestations of Systemic Disease, Feline Ophthalmic Diseases.