DVM, Diplomate ACVIM (SAIM)
- BS – University of Oregon, 1991
- DVM – Oregon State University, 1998
- MS – The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, 1998-2002
- Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Rotating Internship – University of Illinois, 1998-1999
- The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine, 1998-2002
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, Small Animal, 2003
Dr. Jordan Jaeger was awarded the coveted SCAVMA Outstanding Teacher award while a resident at The Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine in June 2001. He also earned the prestigious Ohio State University Veterinary Hospital Service Award in June 2002, which is awarded to one resident every year. Dr. Jaeger joined Carolina Veterinary Specialists after completion of his residency in the summer of 2002. He has lectured at local meetings and continuing education seminars.
Areas of Special Interest:
Some of his interests include Nephrology, Urology and Recurrent Urinary Tract Infections. He is currently conducting a clinical trial to explore the impact a specific diet has on renal function.