DVM, Diplomate ACVS
- BS – Auburn University, 1998
- DVM – Auburn University, 2001
- University of Illinois, 2001-2002
- Dallas Veterinary Surgical Center, 2002-2003
- Iowa State University, 2003-2006
- American College of Veterinary Surgeons, 2007
Dr. Hoch began clinical referral practice in 2006 in Virginia. She joined the Carolina Veterinary Specialists team in 2007. Dr. Hoch has received teaching awards and scholastic acknowledgements, including membership in Phi Zeta Honor Society. Dr. Hoch has published research articles and a book chapter. She has served as a laboratory teaching assistant for the BioMedtrix Canine Total Elbow Replacement Certification Course and the IMEX Complete Course in External Skeletal Fixation. Dr. Hoch is also certified to perform the Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy (TPLO) surgery.
Areas of Special Interest:
Fracture Repair, Wound Healing, Tumor Removal and Reconstructive Surgery.