DVM, Diplomate ACVIM (SAIM)
- Bachelor of Science in Animal Science: Mississippi State University, 2003 – 2007
- Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine: Mississippi State University College of Veterinary Medicine, 2003 – 2007
- Small Animal Rotating Internship: Mississippi State University College of Veterinary Medicine, 2007 – 2008
- Small Animal Internal Medicine Residency: Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine, 2008 – 2011
- Internal Medicine Specialist: Iowa Veterinary Specialties
- Internal Medicine Specialist: Charleston Veterinary Referral Center
- College of Veterinary Medicine Envoy – Fall 2004 – Spring 2005
- 1st place Phi Zeta Abstract Competition at MSU-CVM – Fall 2004
- Graduated summa cum laude from Mississippi State University – May 2004
- 4th place Abstract Presentation Competition for American Society of Animal Scientists Southern Section – Spring 2003
- “Use of terbinafine in the treatment protocol of primary intestinal cryptococcosis in a dog.” Journal Am Animal Hospital Assoc. 2012 May-Jun;48(3):216-20.
- “Coccidiosis.” 5 Minute Veterinary Consult. 5th (finalized for publication in 6th ed.)
- “Comparison of radiographic and urine antigen resolution of clinical blastomycosis.” Poster presentation – ACVIM Forum 2011.