DVM, Diplomate ACVIM Oncology
- BS – Microbiology, University of Maryland, 1996
- BS – Animal Science, University of Maryland, 1996
- DVM – VA-MD Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, 2000
- Small Animal Internship – Florida Veterinary Specialists, 2000-2001
- Oncology Internship – Florida Veterinary Specialists, 2001-2002
- Colorado State University, 2002-2005
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine, Oncology, July 2005
Dr. McFadden finished her residency and training program at Colorado State University and then started the oncology program at Carolina Veterinary Specialists. She has developed a foundation, Murray’s Fund, at Carolina Veterinary Specialists to assist owners in financial need in covering the costs of cancer therapy. In support of this endeavor, she participates in several fundraising events throughout the year, including the annual Dog Walks with the American Cancer Society.
Areas of Special Interest:
Osteosarcoma and Lymphoma, Novel Therapeutics, Clinical Trials.