DVM, Diplomate ACVIM (SAIM)
- BS- Elizabethtown College, PA, 2005
- DVM- Western University of Health Sciences, CA, 2010
- Small Animal Medicine and Surgery Rotating Internship – VCA Veterinary Referral and Emergency Center, CT, 2010-2011
- Internal Medicine and Oncology Internship – Mississippi State University, College of Veterinary Medicine, 2011-2012
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, School of Veterinary Medicine – 2012-2015
Dr. Geesaman has participated in research evaluating vitamin deficiency in hyperthyroid cats. He has published an article outlining a unique case of high potassium induced by heparin therapy in a dog.
Areas of Special Interest:
Endocrine and gastrointestinal diseases.