DVM, MS, DACVS
- MS – Anatomy & Neurobiology, Colorado State University, 2001
- DVM – Colorado State University, 2005
- MS – Clinical Science, Colorado State University, 2010
- Colorado State University, 2007-2010
- American College of Veterinary Surgeons, 2012
Dr. Nanfelt graduated with honors from Colorado State University in both her Masters of Science in Anatomy and Neurobiology and DVM degrees. During her residency, Dr. Nanfelt authored two grants for her research related to portosystemic shunts, receiving funding through the American College of Veterinary Surgeons in 2007 (Surgeon-in-Training Grant) and the Center for Companion Animal Studies and Professional Veterinary Medical Grant Program at Colorado State University in 2008.
Areas of Special Interest:
Reconstructive and Cardiothoracic Surgery, Portovascular Anomalies, Medical and Surgical Veterinary Oncology, Minimally Invasive Surgical Techniques.