DVM, MSc, Diplomate ACVS
- BSc – University of Guelph, 1983
- DVM – University of Guelph, 1990
- University of Prince Edward Island, 1992
- MSc – University of Saskatchewan, 1996
- University of Saskatchewan, 1993-1996
- American College of Veterinary Surgeons, 1998
Dr. Lew was an associate veterinarian at a general small animal practice in Ontario, Canada before completing an internship and residency. She has published several articles and book chapters and taught at the University of Saskatchewan prior to joining a private referral practice in Chicago, and subsequently, the Carolina Veterinary Specialists in 2000.
Areas of Special Interest:
Thoracic, Hepatobiliary, Reconstructive, General Soft Tissue and Orthopedic Surgery.