Proud Supporter of Murray’s Fund
Murray was a special little dog with a big heart and bigger spirit and her owners happened to be our Oncologist, Claudia McFadden, and her husband, Bryan. When we decided to create a financial assistance fund for owners who have a pet with cancer, we knew Murray would be a perfect mascot. It is also a wonderful way for us to honor and memorialize Murray.
Beneficiaries of Murray’s Fund
Murray’s Fund is for the benefit of owners who have a pet with cancer but lack the financial resources to treat their pet. Criteria for receiving assistance are as follows:
- The pet is receiving cancer treatment at Carolina Veterinary Specialists
- The pet’s expected response to treatment is either achieving remission or prolonged good quality of life
- Pet owners who have a financial need
Proud Supporter of Juniors Fund
Support for Canine and Feline IBD
Juniors Fund was established to provide financial assistance to pet owners whose pet has or is suspected to have IBD, and they do not have the financial resources to diagnose or treat their pet. We are proud to have the opportunity to help those who otherwise could not afford to treat their pet and we are grateful to our generous donors for sharing our vision, because without them we would not have the chance to help you and your pet.
ELIGIBILITY/APPLY FOR AN IBD GRANT
Criteria for receiving assistance are as follows:
- The pet is a patient at a veterinary clinic, and is receiving treatment for IBD or is suspected to have IBD.
- With diagnosis and treatment, quality of life for the pet is expected to improve.
- The owner does not have the financial resources to treat their pet.
Go to www.juniorsfund.org to download your application now, and learn more about eligibility requirements.